Look at me, I actually used pre-printed, traditional papers! It has been AGES since I've pulled out my paper and it was such a rewarding experience too. I have to make four Teacher Appreciation gifts, and wanted them to be different. For this project, I pulled out my Angel Company supplies and had at it. I am an official demo again and might even decide to hold a demo or two in the near future. I loved being a demo in the past, but to be honest, since starting TAC five years ago, I haven't done any parties. That really needs to change!I try to be a minimalist in my projects so this project is relatively inexpensive, using a lot of items I already had. Now, I will admit that the Scor-Pal is the big purchase here, but well worth it! I got this last year, but considering I haven't stamped in ages, I use this tool ALL THE TIME. Scoring projects has never been easier. It's definitely a purchase I have not regretted.
Product List:
Willoughby V-844
Coordinating Cardstock B-324
Thank You--Gift with purchase stamp
Scor-Pal F-359
Wonder Tape 1/4 inch F-241
Scallop Scissors
ink
Step 1To begin, you need to cut your base paper to 7.5 x 10.5 inches. Your highlight papers can be any width, but keep the length 10.5. These will depend on the design you wish.
Step 2With all your paper cut, you'll want to score your base at 1/2 inch and 5 1/2 inches. This will fit most microwave popcorn pouches well.

Step 3
With the paper scored, fold and seal with Wonder Tape. Any tape will work, really, but I have found this stuff to be the strongest. It doesn't tend to separate as other adhesives can.

Step 4
Assemble your bands and highlights. You can even stamp your base too, Versamark works great for this kind of work!

To finish off the gift pouch, I added a tag with my stamped greeting. I used gold organdy ribbon to wrap around the popcorn, making it easy to pull out of the pouch. In just a few easy steps, you have a cute, easy gift, especially great if you have several people to gift like those teachers.
Here is another example that I made. I used Bazzill cardstock and an older TAC stamp set--one of my favorites. For the greeting, I used the Mini File Tab Punch (D-881) and one of my favorite greeting sets, tagtidbits T-1186. This is a very versatile and inexpensive set. If you need to say something, it has it! I colored these cute characters with my new foound love, Copic markers. So glad I live in Japan.





Great samples and tutorial! Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Great tutorial!
ReplyDeleteVery nice and great instructional..
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun project! Need to try it out!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you shared this project! I am wanting to make my daughter's teachers a thank you gift with a package of microwave popcorn! The popcorn is sitting on my desk waiting on inspiration and now I've found it! Thanks, again!
ReplyDeleteGreat project, just in time for Teacher's Appreciation week that's coming up soon. TFS!
ReplyDeleteFantastic and fun project! And you did a great job on the tutorial!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! Thanks for sharing. Blessings
ReplyDeleteAwesome project Jamie! I'm so glad you decided to join us!
ReplyDeleteGreat project I will have to try this, TFS
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteLook fabulous!!! Great teacher's project.
**Sony**