This is such a great concept. I love the Mix-it kits at Scrap Matters. Each month there's a different color palette and the designers go on to make their own, separated kit that can be mixed and matched with each other. The color palette this month is fantastic! Very bold, and very happy. Tanya, Crossbone Cuts Designs, really out-did herself on this one. I LOVE the theme of her kit, Sketch Me, following inspiration from the Animation Academy at Disneyland. With my own two little artists, I know I'll be using this one a lot.
Here are the pages I scrapped with the kit:
![]() |
| Wyld Peas Designs template challenge at Mouse Scrappers, #79 Sketch Me, solids, patterns, elements and sketchy stuff (those targets are re-colored) by Crossbone Cuts Paint Splatter, Crossbone Cuts Screws and disc from Britt-ish Designs Buzz Targets, Wyld Peas Deisgns, Alien Invasion Font: SMD Niki, from Scrap Matters |
![]() |
| Template by Haynay Designs at Scrap Matters, Scrap Like Jill Sketch Me: solids, patterns, elements, sketchy stuff and alpha More from the Mix-it Kit! Paint Splatters and Graffiti |











No comments:
Post a Comment